August 28th, 2020
Key points from the video transcript:
- Many Americans are putting off medical treatment due to high costs, leading to increased insurance costs and delayed intervention.
- A growing number of Americans are postponing medical treatment due to rising costs.
- The U.S. has a debt ceiling, which is becoming a political tool and may lead to negotiations and a potential government shutdown.
- Total consumer credit is at a record level, leading to higher interest expenses.
- Inflation is still a concern, with core CPI showing stickiness and median CPI accelerating.
- Retail sales and industrial production have declined, indicating a slowdown in the U.S. market.
- The U.S. federal deficit is high, putting more pressure on the economy.
- The manufacturing sector is experiencing weakness, with a rapid decline in activity.
#medicalcosts #insurance #debtceiling #governmentshutdown #inflation #retailsales #industrialproduction #federaldeficit #manufacturingsector
To see all videos click here: https://primaryvision.co/videos/
From Fracking activity and Fracking market trends to Oil and Gas News, Hydraulic Fracturing and Frac Spread Count, we bring you shows covering:
EIA (typically Wednesdays) – Senior Analyst Mark Rossano covers imports, exports and refined product data from the EIA on a weekly basis.
Economy (typically Thursdays) – Senior Analyst Mark Rossano helps produce a five-video series pulling a variety of data points to monitor the health of the economy. Nothing is left uncovered in this deep dive weekly narrative that covers everything from inflation, supply chain metrics to covid-19 lockdowns, geopolitics and so much more!
*Premium Subscribers only* – Frac Spread Count – Primary Vision releases its Frac Spread Count data and video on Friday afternoons. The number that tracks the weekly number of active pressure pumpers in the United States. Contact us to learn more.
Please subscribe so you keep current!