1. MASSIVE FRAC SUPPLY UPDATE** – ENTERPRISE ONLY
- Covers 21+ companies with detailed horsepower and spread data by pumper by basin
- Available in Excel format for sorting and filtering
- Click here to get a free sample: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. UPDATE: HALLIBURTON, BAKER HUGHES & MORE!* – PREMIUM ONLY
HALLIBURTON: TAKE THREE
Halliburton’s Q1 2023 digital initiatives boosted revenue despite mixed segment performance, but what does management think about the future?
SCHLUMBERGER: TAKE THREE
Despite segment revenue decline, SLB’s Q1 growth in key projects and clean energy initiatives impressed with an optimistic outlook for Q2; did the increased leverage impact its impressive cash flow growth?
LIBERTY: TAKE THREE
Did LBRT’s deployment of its first digiFleet in Q1 and steady fundamental metrics enable stable pricing in Q2 despite challenges, while enhancing its position with innovative solutions?
BAKER HUGHES: TAKE THREE
Will the impressive cash flow growth make up for declines in segment revenue and profit, as management remains optimistic?
3. RUSSIA: ARE THEY FINANCIALLY STABLE? – FREE
Primary Vision Network airs a weekly show that focuses on key developments in the oil and gas industry. In a recent episode, the show explored the impact of sanctions imposed on Russia in response to the Ukraine conflict. The discussion examined the extent to which these sanctions have affected Russia’s economy and the country’s ability to extract and export oil and gas.